Cash BackCapitalizing On $1.5 Trillion In Global E-Commerce
Cash BackGlobal e-Commerce is growing at a staggering rateand will likely double in the 5 year span from 2013 to 2018. Worldwide web sales expected to increase to $1.7 trillion in 2015 and hit $2.356 trillion by 2018. China and the U.S. accounted for approximately half of the $1.471 trillion in 2014.
- China (excluding Hong Kong), $426.26 billion, 35.0%
- U.S., $305.65 billion, 15.7% Statista 2015
What Experts Say!
- “When it comes to shopping, more Americans are skipping the stores and pulling out their smartphones and tablets.” USA Today
- “Growing smartphone penetration…is expected to boost M-Commerce and mobile payment markets.” Yahoo Finance
- “The online travel market is huge, growing, and not saturated to any degree at all.” CNBC
How You ProfitCompanies, organizations, and individuals can now capitalize and profit even more from this enormous growing market.
If you consider yourself a business minded / philanthropic person, keep your career / financial options open, or would simply like to get paid for what you’re already doing, we invite you to watch the following video and contact us. This could change your life.